Long Term Program Fee Schedule
- Application Fees and Homestay Placement & Management Fees are non-refundable.
- Fees are subject to change. All fees are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- Medical fees subject to change according to Health Authority discretion.
- The Tuition Fee includes all additional course fees, textbooks, student fees, etc. It does not include fees associated with participation in graduation or school leaving ceremonies, the purchase of supplies which a student might need for a particular course (e.g. Sketchbook for Art, or a calculator for Mathematics, etc.) or voluntary purchases such as school year books or photos. It also does not include optional field trips.
- Withdrawal within 60 days of entry into the program: 75%
- Withdrawal within 30 days of starting program: 50%
- After 30 days of starting the program: 0 %
- NO refund of fees if student is in violation of the Program Code of Conduct.
- Full refund of tuition, medical and homestay fees if visiting student authorization is not approved by Canadian Immigration. Supporting documents of a rejection must be supplied.